Thursday, July 2, 2009

girls night..

So, all of our husbands work at night, so we always get together and have girls nights! haha We have so much fun. We all get scared so it's nice that we keep each other company! This is at my house, we set the camera up and just started posing. Notice how we cant take one normal picture!! haha GIRLS.. for some reason whenever we get together we are always making cookies. Probably not a good idea.. haha but we always tell Keisha it's ok because she's eating for 2!! (which I am SO excited for you!) These two girls are a blast and I love hanging out with them. the other night we went to keisha's and played the old school nintendo. Oh my gosh it was a blast!!! And of course we made cookies.. actually Keisha made cookies... the real kind that you mix stuff together, not the kind where you cut and put on the cookie sheet! (like what I do) hahah They were delicious. OH, and.. this is the night we went and saw The Proposal which by the way is SOOO cute! I loved it!





Me making the cut and bake cookies... yeah.. really difficult! haha

Keisha loving Roxy... :)

2 comments:

Keisha said...

LOL! Oh shoot! I look scary. but hey atleast I have makeup on and my hair isn't back in a pony...I'm making progress! We do have fun. I love it. Your comment about if my baby is going to be a boy or girl made me laugh.Glad you took the time to pray about it. I'm glad we have eachother! Love ya

Trask Tribe said...

Shhh don't tell us it wasn't "homemade cookies". I had visions of you mixing it all up. The picture of you in the kitchen however is priceless. I'm use to you on the couch asking for something:)