Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hiking in Kanaraville







If you haven't been here before I recommend that you go sometime. This is soooo much fun and it's absolutely beautiful here! It's on the way to Cedar, but not quite that far. It's called Kanaraville. Dean and I woke up Saturday morning and went hiking with his family here. We loved it and plan to go back again! I've been before about 2 years ago with my family and we had a blast. but here are some pictures from the hike today!

3 comments:

Skyler and Bailey said...

You guys are so cute! I just found your blog. Your wedding pictures are so pretty. Isnt it crazy how we are all growing up? It just seems like yesterday we were best friends playing in Bloomington haha

Davey Family said...

sister you need a new post!! :)

Jennifer said...

im really sleepy and thought i saw kangaroo in the title. oh boy. so i added your blog to my reading list. <3 you guys