Sunday, November 15, 2009

long lonely weekend...

So this weekend was the first weekend Dean and I have been apart since we've been married.. and let me just say it's NOT FUN!!! He went to California with his dad to help tile his grandpa's beach condo. I was going to go with him, but I had SO much to get done this weekend. I'm throwing a baby shower for a friend and needed to do the invitations, prepare for sharing time in primary, and just a bunch of other things... PLUS, the beach was cold anyways.. but, now having Dean gone since Thursday I would change my mind in a second! I've missed him SOOO much. It's not fun to sleep by yourself. It can get pretty scary at night. Good thing I have my Roxy girl! :) But, I woke up this beautiful sunday morning soooo happy knowing that my husband will be home today when I get home from church!!! Cant wait to kiss his face off! :) Just thought I'd share! :) I LOVE MY HUSBAND MORE THAN LIFE!

No comments: