Thursday, December 31, 2009
so much to catch up on...
I have been meaning to do a post for a while now. But life has been so busy. First off I want to say Happy Birthday to my husband. It was December 23rd! Haha I know forever ago. I'm a slacker. But he had a great day because I took the day off from work to celebrate with him! Then, our first Christmas was amazing! My incredibly talented husband made me a jewelry box! I can't wait to post pictures of it! Now today is New Years eve and I am sitting in the LAX airport on my way to Hawaii with my wonderful husband! We are going to Hawaii for 10 days. Its going to be so nice! But, bitter sweet. Dean is actually not going to be flying home with me. He is going to be in Hawaii working for my BF dad. And will come home the 2nd week of February. :( let's just say I'm going to be making a bunch of trips to hawaii these next couple weeks. But, my church calling is going to make it a little difficult for me. I just got put as the 2nd counselor in the young womens. I'm kinda nervous, but excited at the sametime. I'm going to miss my primary class, and miss teaching with Dean. It was the saddest thing one little girl in our class just bawled when we told them we weren't going to be teaching them anymore! We are loved! Haha... Well, I'm going to enjoy my vacation with my husband and try to be strong and not cry every second when I get home! I love my husband so much!!!!!!! I'll post pictures when I get home. I'm sure I'll be doing a lot of blogging! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I HATE this!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE YW. I am serving the same calling in my ward right now. I just know you will have a blast!!!
have fun sister!! take lots of pictures! and you want be ALL alone when you get home you'll have roxy.... and all of us!! you can come over and baby sitanytime!!:) brittany
I could just say ditto to Brittany's comment but I thought I would add my own. Have fun in Hawii! I am totally jeleous! and a couple months or a month will go by so fast with you working and staying busy with young womens! and it will be nothing compared to what you have already done, (2 years) so have fun, try to enjoy hawii before you ahve to come home! and it will be over before you know it,
Oh Mallory!! Im sorry you won't see him for a few weeks! It definitely is the hardest thing i've ever had to do being away from Jer while he was at bootcamp and now he wont be back for a few more weeks as well...we can be bawl baby loosers together if you want!!:) haha. BUT i will say it makes it THAT much more special when you do see him:)! Love ya!
Post a Comment