









I've been meaning to post these pictures for a while now. My sister in law had my name for Christmas this year and her being an awesome photographer she told me that she wanted to take pictures of us for her portfolio! So, when I opened my present she made the cutest collage of pictures that she took of Dean and I. I told her a while back that I've always wanted to have tire swing pictures... so she found a swing and took our pictures on it! haha it was so fun. Just thought I'd share some pictures she took. Thanks Tara!
3 comments:
She did such a good job! i LOVE these...how beautiful:)
Oh how sweet. They look good. It helps that you guys are so photogenic.
These pictures are super cute! I'm so envious of Hawaii right now. Can I please have your tan sexy legs? I love checking your blog it's fun to see what you guys are up to. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment