HAWAII
J.W Marriott
Surfing!!!
The Bryners; LOVE THEM! Who we went to see in Hawaii
Me, Paxton and Brianna!
Showing off our new surf board we bought
Dean's first surf board
Hawaii Temple
Beautiful Temple
Dean and Daniel skim boarding??
The final wall.. What I got my mother in law for Christmas :)
My mother in law-she loved it!
Roxy's present! HUGE BONE
Dean's favorite present-NEW DRILLS
My beautiful jewlery box that my AMAZINGLY TALENTED HUSBAND MADE ME!!!!!!!!!! He showed me a picture of what it looked like from the very beginning and it looked like a tree stump! He is incredible! and I LOVE IT!
5 comments:
I didnt know you went to see bri...How fun!!! Looks like you guys had an awesome christmas! Hope Feb comes fast for you!!:)
Mallory.. you're adorable. I love what you did for Tatum for christmas, that is such a great idea!
You are finally home!? Do ya need some company? Looks like you guys had a blast though in Hawaii. I love love the jewelry box. He did such a good job. Well we miss you guys.
That is a beautiful jewelry box! looks like you guys are doing great!
I want to go back to Hawaii...
Roxy is ADORABLE! Reminds me of our old Boxer, Mugsy.
Love you cousin. :)
Post a Comment