Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Time to say GoOd ByE

Well.... I don't know where the time went but it's time that Dean and I take off...
We will be driving to Chicago this saturday and we will be living there for about 6 months.
Dean has the opportunity to work for my best friends dad doing government construction jobs. It is a really good job and we are grateful for it....It will be a fun new adventure and we look forward to it together! I am working at SkyWest right now and I love my job. I didnt want to leave it, but I sure as heck am not going to be away from my husband any longer! so my boss made it possible for me to transfer and work at the Chicago hanger doing what I do here. They are sending me with a lap top so it can be possible. I am so grateful. It's going to be hard to leave my family and friends but it's only temporary. And I will be coming back home for my brothers wedding which is April 24th and then my sister is having her baby around May 5th and my sister in law is due May 15th. So, I'll need to make another trip to see the babies. So, if you're wondering where I'll be now you know! :) come and visit anytime! Love you all!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet! Love you too! : )

The McInnes Family said...

We will miss you guys! We are so glad that you can be together though! Have a great time!

Jennifer said...

awww Chicago!!! my home town!!! I love it there and you two will too!!!
I know youre going to be crazy busy but we'd love to have you both at our wedding (july 20th in salt lake city)
jeremiah and bewley will be there
jenn

Trask Tribe said...

As hard as it will be not to have you around, it will be a hundred times easier then having you here alone, without Dean. That was not fun! Such an adventure. Guess we will have to make a trip to Chicago this summer. So check out some fun places to eat for us try. Love you both tons!

George and Tacie said...

Mallory your gorgeous! When did you get married? looks like your doing great!