Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July weekend....










this weekend we......
went to the Chicago Temple early Saturday morning! It was so different from the St.George temple. It's so much smaller.... and we had a total of 12 people in our session! but we had a wonderful time...after that...

we went downtown to the Shedd Aquarium! that was awesome! Dean and I are like little kids! we ohhhh and awww at everything! we cant wait to bring our own kids to places like that...
then we went to the "beach/lake" it was nice to lay out on the sand.. the water wasnt as cold as I thought it would be... I only got in to my knees though! :)

then... we went and ate at Uno's! It's a WAY popular pizza place here! the wait for your pizza is always AT LEAST an hour! I wasnt the biggest fan.. maybe just because it's the kind we got.. but Dean loved it!

oh... and we went to Toy Story 3 in 3D it was AWESOME. it was mine and Dean's first 3D movie! we really enjoyed it. That's a must buy for us!

we watched some fireworks! we taught our sunbeam class... we ate some yummy food and enjoyed being together! Dean worked on Monday so I just relaxed by myself all day.. I treated myself to a mani/pedi :) and then I watched a parade that was by our house! It was pretty entertaining but so blasted hot and humid! so then I found a nice shaded tree and read my book!
it was another great weekend..

1 comment:

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

So funny to go to temples outside of Utah huh when I went their was like no one there either feels weird huh!! Anyways looks like you guys are having lots of fun!!! Toy story 3 is a must buy for sure.. Love Disney movies.