












It's been so much fun being back in St. George with the familia! Just a few pictures of what's going on in our life... We went camping for the first time since we've been married! I've been wanting to go forever... and we finally went with Dean's family! We had a lot of fun!We've watched my little niece Brydee play in her soccer game!
We have been working on our house A TON! We painted the outside and put stone up... Dean is in the process of building us a new front door and shutters to match... they should be up by the end of this week! Then I will be posting BEFORE and AFTER pictures!! It has changed the look of the house so much! It looks GREAT! And I am so grateful for a husband who knows how to do it all!!!
I threw a bridal shower for Carla... which is one of Deans best friends (Nathaniel Bennions wife).. She is from Argentina and is the sweetest girl ever! We had a lot of fun at their reception... The tripod was reunited (Tanner Gatchell, Nathaniel Bennion and Dean Mills) They were dancing like they did in high school and it was hilarious!
PAXTON turned ONE YEAR OLD!! He is my best friends son... He is like my own... I pretend like he is.. and I always threaten Brianna that I'm going to steal him and run away one day! I love him so much!!
And... my mother in law ran the marathon! I am so proud of her and think that is such an awesome accomplishment! I WILL run the marathon one of these days!!!
Dean and I are just enjoying life and having so much fun together...
That's all for now! :)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you updated!! You guys look like you've been up to a lot of fun! Thats awesome Dean can do all of that to your guys house!!! How fun! I can't wait to see before and afters. You two are so cute together!
aaahh finally an up date! good job, i liked it. haha
Nice! been waiting for something. Pictures are always good to see.
Post a Comment