Sunday, August 21, 2011

26 Weeks

Well, I'm 26 weeks today and I have 97 days to go till my due date. Which is November 27th but I have had a feeling from the very beginning that I'm going to go early. So hopefully it will be less. This last week I have really started to notice my cyatic nerve pain. Man it is a KILLER. It almost feels like I'm paralyzed cause if I move it's like a lighting bolt of pain. I hope this isn't a new thing and I'll continue to have it. I hope it passes soon. It's not fun! I was told to just stretch and maybe get a massage. Which sounds GREAT! I will definitely do that. I'm getting more and more excited to meet this little guy with everyday that passes.. and the days are passing FAST.. I can't believe it!! So much to look forward to!

1 comment:

Heather Stott said...

seriously you aren't even that big! im excited for you to come home next month! :)