Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pregnant Sisters


Here are me and my sisters, and my sister in law who are all pregnant.. Except Tiffany had her little girl 5 months ago. Brittany is 37 weeks and having a girl, I am 32 weeks having a boy, Heather is 12 weeks, and Andrea is just 3 days behind Heather. They will find out what they're having hopefully in 3 weeks or so. We've been wanting to take pregnancy pictures of all of us before Brittany pops her baby out. We always have so much fun taking pictures together. We have no problem striking poses. We had to kind of train Andrea but she is getting the hang of it. It's so much fun and I can't wait to kiss on all of these new babies!






4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Love them! They are all so cute.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Miss you guys!

Ryan & Courtney said...

so fun! I wish I had sisters

Mills Family said...

My wife is hot! -Love Dean