It's nice having talented sisters!! Dean and I did 2 maternity shoots. One with my sister in law Tara and another with my sister Heather.. These pictures were taken with my sister Heather! She is so talented and I love having her take pictures! She begged and begged to take bare belly pictures.. I'm not really a fan of the whole bare belly. But, I gave in..So I thought I'd post some.. All though it's a little embarrassing! But, THANKS HEATHER, YOU ROCK!! (next post will be the labor story and pictures of MY SON!)










5 comments:
Wow you look so beautiful!! Congrats on having your baby!! Can't wait to see pictures!
I love the bare belly even though I usually am not a fan. You look great! Enjoy it! My favorite is the one in the blue and you are shrugging. CUTE!
YOUR GORGEOUS MALLORY! so excited to see pictures of him:)
I love them!!!!!!! and I actually LOVEEEEEE the bare belly pics! you look so pretty !!!!!!!!
with a belly like that in the 3rd trimester id wanna show it off! im not so lucky.
Post a Comment