Could he get any cuter? I am one proud mamma!! Which is still weird to me that I am a mamma!! A huge thanks to my sister Heather for taking pictures of Titan! I think they turned out adorable. This is him at one week old. Enjoy!!
Oh my HECK Mallory...I LOVE ALL THESE PICTURES! I think the red Christmas beanie, and the last one in the yellow/brown are my absolute favorites, but I also the like the one in the cute had and matching diaper cover. Ahhh, you have got one handsome little man! I can't believe that you and Dean are "Mom and Dad!" I just saw Deans mom tonight at Christensen's and she was one thrilled and proud Gma! She was showing me pictures and all! haha! So cute! Love ya to pieces! :)
5 comments:
Oh my HECK Mallory...I LOVE ALL THESE PICTURES! I think the red Christmas beanie, and the last one in the yellow/brown are my absolute favorites, but I also the like the one in the cute had and matching diaper cover. Ahhh, you have got one handsome little man! I can't believe that you and Dean are "Mom and Dad!" I just saw Deans mom tonight at Christensen's and she was one thrilled and proud Gma! She was showing me pictures and all! haha! So cute! Love ya to pieces! :)
He is so cute! Congratulations! Glad you had such a easy pregnancy and delivery!
These pictures are all so cute!!
Congratulations Mallory!! That is so exciting and he is really really cute!
What a little stud!!!! He is so handsome. Congrats!!!
Post a Comment