Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pool Time


Brittany's dive

Auntie Heather and Titan... He loves her!

My brothers cute little family

hangin out

My cousin Jennifer came to visit this past week... we always LOVE it when she comes with her kids! It's a lot of fun!

My precious little nephew Crew and his hot little mama Andrea!

Papa Trask and Claire-a-bell



Grandma Trask playing catch with her grand kids! SO much fun!!

Tiff and Dad

Titan loving swim time with Grandma!

Corben's dive
Titan and Claire love their Papa
There were... 21 kids all under the age of 9 at my mom's house watching a movie! It was a mad house.. (not all pictured obviously) It was a great week!

2 comments:

Heather Stott said...

every pic of me is awful, after several awful pics I had to realise maybe it's not the pics! maybe thats how I look ALL the time... and it's true! haha! it bad. I need to add a little more attention to my appearance! some of thoes pics are funny though, loved it... and titans smile in the last one so cute!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Heather... Thanks for posting that awesome picture of me. So nice of you.
Love the picture of Brittany's dive though.