Props to my two sisters (Tiffany and Brittany) who had AWESOME birthday parties this weekend for my two nephews. The first one was Beckham and he had a Star Wars Party... then, the next one was Jay Jay's who had a Baseball Party..Enjoy all the pictures!
| Popping balloons to save the princess (finding the princesses picture in the balloon) |
| Darth Vadar showed up at the end and the jedi's had to beat him.. (hahah I don't know Star Wars lingo) |
THE BASEBALL PARTY... with the Concessions... hotdogs, nachos, cracker jacks, and cupcakes...
| Thanks for coming, I had a BALL (adorable) |
| Uncle Brandon |
| BIRTHDAY BOY |
| Grandpa and Lucas eating Nachos |
| Titan and Daddy eating a hot dog... (gross) haha |
| WATER BASEBALL- sliding home on the slip n slide |
| My brother Jason and his adorable son Crew a Boo |
| Knocking over water bottles with baseballs.. |
| HOME RUN |
5 comments:
No need for a party. All Titan needs is a slip n slide or a hose with the water turned on. Crazy kid was fearless of the water.
could you just copy and paste this whole post to my blog :) hahaha im dead serious! thanks for helping out with the party mallory and dean!!
Love these pictures!! The kids had so much fun!! So much pressure for upcoming birthday parties though because you guys went all out haha! ;)
I had to click on the name that said "trask family" cause I was like who is this? did mom post a comment twice? hahaha! anyway... love the post, good job on taking pictures! :) someone has to do it! and really you should just copy and paste this for Tiffany and Brittany. cant wait for Tites
I clicked on it too Heather! Looks like it was a fun weekend! Pretty sure it would have been even better if I was there. :) Love all my cousins!
Post a Comment