| My little Titers had to get tubes put in his ears on Monday. I was extremely nervous about it. But, he did AMAZING! |
| He loves his daddy and pointing.. |
| I'll take all the kisses I can get from this boy!!!! |
| This picture is now a week and a half old.. but, so excited we are having TWINS! |
| Found out we are having a BOY-QUINN and a GIRL-OAKLEE |
| Been busy getting our backyard ready for spring time! Dean is an absolute beast!! So grateful for him and his hard work! |
| Titan absolutely LOVES IT! He is outside first thing when he wakes up, and last thing before bed! We love it! |
| Such a fun Grandma to get up in the play house with Titan! They love each other!! |
3 comments:
Ah I am so glad the tubes went well!! It is so scary before it gets done!!
I absolutely love your house and yard!! Way pretty!
Oh Mallory! You look fabulous! I still can't believe you are having twins! I am so so excited for you guys! I'm so happy that Titan did well during his surgery. He's such a cutie!
Hi Mallory! You are the cutest pregnant girl ever. I am sure you get this all the time, but you don't even look like you are having twins. Question for you. What did you fill your play area with? We are in the process of doing our backyard and have been looking into everything.
Post a Comment