

This is mine and Deans first grocery shopping experience and boy did we have a blast!!! My mother in law is a professional grocery shopper! She is a coupon fanatic! So, Dean and I thought that we would have her come a long to teach us a thing or two about the deals... well, let me just say we scored big time! She hooked us up! We have two PACKED shopping carts.. our total came to $390.81 BUT, with our coupons we used it went down about 50 dollars! THEN, we used our gift cards we got from our wedding and we only ended up paying $9.41!!!!! It was soooo much fun! I wish we got gift cards to wal mart on a regular bases! :) It was so much fun coming home and stocking our fridge and our cupboards!! Now I can cook for Dean... haha :)
6 comments:
I want Tatum to take me grocery shopping!
FUN FUN, maybe you should have spread out those gift cards for times when you are dirt poor like us! :)
John and I are so bad at grocery shopping. We come home after spending some money and say, "What did we just get??" JUNK! Chips, cookies, candy, soda, ice cream, milk and bread.
Wow!Thats awesome!Are you still living at his parents house or have you got your house?? We need to get together and play!
that is so funny i remember doing that it is a lot of fun!! I know isn't it so nice you have to pay like nothing right when you get married from all the gifts!!!
haha I love this!! I love grocery shopping :) I've learnd the whole coupon thing and I score BIG time. it's the best thing! Plus - it helps me save SO much money on gas!! I love the feeling of stocking up on food, working on your food storage AND cooking! It makes me pretty happy! Good work! I'm sure you're excited to get some food in your new home!!
Post a Comment