Monday, June 8, 2009

more bridals...







I thought this was such a fun spot to take pictures, beautiful St.George mountains. Let me just say it was difficult to walk through all the brush and red sand with my dress on!! but it was worth it. It took us a couple hours to take our bridals and Dean was such a good sport about it. but by the end we were both pooped and starving!!! but we had fun!

4 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

Nice. It's not the same without you here. There isn't anyone to stop dad and I from stuffing our face late at night. I feel sick right now cause I ate too many chocolates:( But I know you wouldn't rather be anywhere else then right there with Dean.

Anonymous said...

mallory! you have a blog! and i need your email so i can add you to mine ... its private! you look so pretty! im so sad i couldnt make it to your wedding we were gone for both yours AND Mccalls:( congrats!! oh yeah email it to me its nkey23@hotmail.com...

Keisha said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! Yes camping would be a blast! Let us know when you guys can:)Love ya!

Lacee Curtis said...

I'm guilty I totally found you through blog stalking. :) Sorry we couldn't make it to the wedding. You looked Beautiful!! The honeymoon looked like loads of fun too. I'm so happy for your cute little fairytale hope all is well!