Monday, November 23, 2009

more projects..nursery room!




We just cant get enough! When Dean and I get an idea in our heads we do it RIGHT THEN!! So, I had a brilliant idea to do decorate our nursery! I know, I know, I'm crazy! Because I'm NOT pregnant and wont be for a while! But, we just had to do it... so here our our before and after pictures!! Dean has to hold me back from getting the crib! hahha He thinks I'm crazy but he loves me!

3 comments:

Kevin and Hayres said...

Man, I thought you were pregnant! Funny. I love the green paint. We painted the kitchen at the condo we didn't get about the same green color. I love it!

Trask Tribe said...

Crazy girl. Hope we hear a different way then this:) Looks good.

Greg and Jana said...

Whew......I just found your blog...and read about a nursery? Scared me there for a second!