







This Thanksgiving was so much fun! It's been a nice long relaxing weekend. It was my parents year to have Thanksgiving at their house. But Dean and I woke up extra early so Dean could play in the turkey bowl up in Winchester with his dad and brothers. Then, we went down to my parents and stuffed our faces, and then played in our own little turkey bowl. It was a blast. All the girls and their husbands, my brother, and my mom and dad! Lets just say I'm a little sore, it's been a while that I've ran like that! :) I am so thankful for both my families, and love them so much! On Friday Dean and I went up to his parents house and worked on crafts all day! Dean is building my Christmas present in his dad's shop and I am making stockings for Dean and I and our future family! I'm not the best sower but I'm working on it! And I'm having a lot of fun. We also put up our Christmas tree.. but not over thanksgiving weekend. We did it like a week ago. If you cant tell we are wearing the same thing when we were painting the room. We did it all in one night. We felt very ambitious. :) OH and I almost forgot to explain the picture with all the drinks! My brother was in charge of drinks this year... well, let me explain we've never been assigned anything to bring for Thanksgiving my mom pretty much does it all. but this year we all brought something. Jason was in charge of drinks. That was it. And he took it to an extreme. He was so offended that drinks was ALL he was in charge of! haha He wanted to bring more I guess? So, I had to take a picture of ALL the drinks he brought! He is a crack up!
4 comments:
hahah all those drinks crack me up!! that is totally something my brothers would do! how funny! looks like you had a great thanksgiving!!
Missed you Saturday!
ya thanksgiving was a blast, I haven't been on for a while, your spare bedroom (Nursery) looks nice.
hahahah that drink thing is hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment