Monday, November 9, 2009

THRILLER




So here is my department at SkyWest. We were Thriller this year, of course in memory of M.J! haha I even taught them all the Thriller dance (my version) and we did it in front of everyone at SkyWest. We always have a competition. We of course took first place! It was so funny! I know, I look pretty nasty.... Then, later in the day we have the little kids come trick or treating around our desks so my sisters bring all their kids every year. It's a blast.

2 comments:

Keisha said...

Thanks for doing the dance for me and danielle! haha I love you! Good job on taking 1st place:)

The Key's said...

You guys were AWESOME! I loved the dance :) You did a great job teaching everyone it! I loved your outfit too! Good job on bringing some fun and entertainment to work! I need as much as I can get :)