Thursday, March 18, 2010

lovin this weather!

This weather is absolutely PERFECT! I cant get enough of it! It's kind of hard being at work looking out my window at how amazing it is out there... so the second I get home Dean and I go outside! We've started throwing the football back and forth with each other it's so fun, while Roxy chases us back and forth.. Then, we've brought her to the dog park a few times! There are so many dogs there lately because it's beautiful out... but the other day I got a call from this girl who said she has Roxy's sister Missy. So, we went to the dog park together so the sisters could play! They look and act so much alike. She lives close so I'm sure they'll be playing a lot more. Then my nephews came over the other day and were playing with Roxy... I LOVE the picture of Beckham peeing on the fence! hahahahha we look over and there's Beck's with his pants pulled down. He does it all on his own. SUCH A BOY!! Anyways the last picture is exhausted Roxy after a long hard day of playing! I love her!!
it




2 comments:

Skyler and Bailey said...

Oh we just love Roxy, she is adorable. Your nephew is freaking cute. Thos pictures of him are hilarious!

Davey Family said...

hahaha oh my gosh... BECKHAM!!! hahaha!! yeah the kids love playing with roxy! and the kids had a blast the other night when they spent the nigght we should have them do it again! ha! :)