Monday, May 31, 2010

Birthday Weekend!!












I had such an amazing birthday weekend!! Dean definitely spoils me! We went to Six Flags on Friday the day before my birthday with our best friends Daniel and Brianna Bryner! :) They were celebrating their anniversary so we decided to all go to Six Flags together! If you know me, you know that I am terrified of roller coasters... but, I over came my fear and went on all of the HUGE RIDES! I had a blast! And the best part about it all is the longest we had to wait in line was 15 min!! It was awesome! We had this thing called the flash pass and it was sweeet!!!

Then Saturday morning is my actual birthday and I woke up to breakfast in bed.. (I didnt feel like anything big to eat so he brought me up some cereal and we ate together in bed. It was so nice... Then, we drove down town and went to the museum of science and industry. I know when you hear museum you're like uhhh.... fun? But this place really is awesome! It's huge and it has everything you could even imagine in there! We had A LOT of fun. Dean and I bought this thing called the City Pass that has tickets to all of Chicago's biggest attractions so we are experiencing it all!!! We love it! Then that night Dean took me to The Cheesecake Factory! It was DELICIOUS and we shared a piece of our favorite Banana Cheesecake.. YUM!!

Dean is SOOO bummed because my present that he got me got shipped in the mail, and it got delievered on Friday but we were gone all day at Six Flags so there was a note on the door saying we couldnt pick it up until TUESDAY because it's Memorial Day Weekend! He even paid extra to ship it here in two days!!! He is SOOO bummed!!! but that just means my birthday is spread out longer right? :) hahha but I already know what it is.. I got a second band to add to my wedding ring!!! I cant WAIT to get it! It's going to be beautiful!! I love Dean with all my heart! He treats me soooooooo good!!!

oh, and the last picture with me at my desk... is my work back in St.George sent me a package with all of these decorations and treats... It was so thoughtful! The ladies I work with back in St.George are SO awesome!

Thank you everyone for making me feel so loved!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

1 comment:

Heather Stott said...

wow look how much you wrote. sorry I just about forgot you on your birthday! :( we are excited to see you next week. :) looks like you've had a good birthday!