Wednesday, June 16, 2010

St.GEORGE- I love you...


back yard fun


All the kids attacking Uncle Brandon on the tramp


hanging out in the backyard... Papa, Sidney, Bailee, Tiffany, Andy and on the tramp Becks & Will


SO much fun at Grandma and Grandpa's!
Beckham, Brydee and William in the back and in the Cadillac Jay Jay and Corben.
They have races!!



My little family... we miss Roxy so much!!
hahahah I love how Dean is forcing her to look at the camera!


Dean and Allie


Dean went over to my dad's to help him lay cement, my dad has another project of course! :) I love his backyard!! (also in the picture, my grandpa Visser, my dad, Dean, my cousin Cameron Visser and his friend, Marc my brothers friend)


Corben, William, Heather, Bailee, Sidney, Dean, Brydee


Bailee Jane with strawberries all over her


SIDNEY GIRL


Heather, William, Grandma


Papa, Grandma, Brittany, Bailee Jane


Dean, Kylee, Tara and Allie, Tiffany and Sidney


Beckham, Jay Jay, William, Corben, Dean's brother Chandler, and Brydee


Aunt Mallory, Allie, Dean


Uncle Dean and baby Allie


Bugaboo and Lucas


Dean, Bugaboo, and Lucas
(that's what all my nieces and nephews call me, they dont even know who Mallory is! haha)


Baby Lucas

Auntie Bugaboo and Corben!
I LOVE HIM!

WHAT A WEEK!!! Dean and I had SO much fun visiting home last week! We didn't realize how much we love St.George until we left! Mainly because we miss our family! Normally when you take a vacation you GO SOMEWHERE... but our vacation was home! And we loved every second of it! We just hung out with family the whole time! We went swimming at the pool just about everyday considering it was over 100 degrees everyday! And we were finally able to meet our NEW niece and nephew. Allison Jane Hilsmann is Dean's first niece on his families side. She was born May 3rd and is just absolutely adorable. And then we met our new nephew Lucas Alan Stott my sister Heathers baby. He was born April 29th and is a little stud! We love them both so much! Lucky for us it worked out perfectly that we were able to be here for his baby blessing! It was so nice! :) Then, we did something special that we don't normally get to do very often is... we all went out to dinner... and when I say WE I mean the ADULTS.. no kids! :) even though I LOVE being around my nieces and nephews it was nice to have adult bonding time! We went to Chillis and just had a blast! We are always so loud when we all get together and are just always laughing! I love my parents and all my siblings! Thanks for an AMAZING WEEK!!!

5 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

Dean looks like a natural father. And no kidding, it was a rare opportunity to go out with just adults. Too bad we don't act like adults. I'm just glad we were there early enough that the restaurant wasn't too busy with people. One couple even changed their seat so they could have a better view of us. Crazy good times!

Anonymous said...

I totally get what your saying.. We just got tickets to go home next week... over 800 dollars! BUT it will be a great vacation to be "home" again... u 2 are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures!

Kade and McCall said...

did your dad build a pool in their backyard???!?! How fun, I wish we could have seen you! Miss you and love you!

Davey Family said...

ya way fun week!! lets all go out again on mom!! ha! :)