



















Dean and I went to Guatemala this last weekend with my brother Jason and his wife Andrea. We had SO much fun! We rode around on mopeds all day and saw all of Antigua. It was so humbling being there and seeing how the people live. It makes me so grateful for what I have. We had some interesting food.... some GREAT and some NASTY.. It was a neat experience and I'm glad we were able to go.... (sorry I dont ever feel like writing much... pictures are just better) :)
3 comments:
Fun! Thats how I felt going to the Philippines....such a humbling experience :) Looks like you guys had a blast
How fun Mallory! I bet it was scary riding those things in town haha.. looks like you guys loved every minute:)
Cute pictures! I love them! I am glad you guys had fun.
Post a Comment