Saturday, October 23, 2010

BEFORE and AFTER








HERE IT IS!!!!!!!! IT'S DONE!!!! MY HUSBAND IS AMAZING!! YES, HE DID BUILD THAT FRONT DOOR, AND YES HE DID BUILD THOSE SHUTTERS! It is such a transformation! And I am so proud of it! The very first picture is when we bought the house and the grass was DEAD then the second one was right before we started our paint/stone process.. That is one big check mark off our to do list.. I love you Dean! Thanks for all you do!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Way to go Dean!

Heather Stott said...

it looks WAY good! so nice to have such a talented husband! Im impressed!

Kade and McCall said...

looks great!!! good job guys

Amanda Jean said...

looks amazing!

Darren + Janessa said...

AWESOME! I guess i believe you now when you say you couldn't ever hang out cause of all your little house projects! you two have been busy!!!! Looks really good! :) How exciting!

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

wow this looks soooooooooo great