


Dean and I are SOOOOOOOOOOO thrilled to announce that we are PREGNANT!!! I thought this day would never come... It has been a long a waited day... So we are THRILLED and couldn't be happier!!! We are hoping to find out the sex the end of next month.. I'm dying to know already! And then the due date is November 27th. Maybe one day I will share my story about trying to get pregnant.. when I feel like typing.. but I am exhausted and am in need of a nap.. :) but, I thought I should finally post the exciting news on our blog.
(P.S- I'm a little embarrassed to post these pictures of myself because 1. it was FIRST thing in the morning when I rolled out of bed and 2. I was bawling my eyes out.. so I look a little silly.. but OH WELL... :))
5 comments:
couldn't be happier for you!!! and these pics are great, you can totally tell you were crying, haha, but its a good thing. it means when you look back at them you will remember that moment perfectly.
AHHHHH SERIOUSLY SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU TWO!!! BRI TOLD ME. CAN'T WAIT! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
can i get a WOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited for you two! you guys will be such perfect parents! :)
Congratulations Mallory! That is way exciting! I found your blog and just wanted to say hi, hope all is well and congrats!!
Post a Comment