Friday, April 29, 2011

The Start of the Baby Belly...











Just thought I'd post some baby stuff.... :) We got our first pictures of our baby, when we heard the heartbeat.. which was AMAZING!! We were SOOO happy... and then yes... we already got the crib and put it up.. Roxy LOVED it. I put her in it as a joke thinking she'd jump right out but nope.. she laid down and got comfortable.. She didn't want to get out when Dean went to grab her.. She is so funny.. and then I have started my baby belly pics.. because yes... I have already started to get a belly... I might be pushing out a little... ok.. I'm not.. but I'm not sucking in like I usually would in pictures.. so this is me... :) It's fun!

9 comments:

Heather Stott said...

awwww... so fun. you will be happy to have the pics of the belly to look back on. take them often! your body changes so much!

Trask Tribe said...

ya, what she said:) Some of us can never remember that we use to look 9 weeks pregnant. Wish I looked 9 weeks now, even 9 months would be slimming;)In a few weeks we will be expecting a post every other day from far far away...

Logan and Danielle said...

You are still so dang skinny! Getting the crib is so fun :) I loved putting ours up!!

Chad and Starr said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Mommy : )

Lacee Curtis said...

YAY, SUPER EXCITING!! YOU ARE SO TINSEY AND BEAUTIFUL!! CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU.

Melanie and Daniel said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you two. You will be great parents. Love the tiny bump.

Aubrey said...

Very Cute baby bump!!

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

oh my you are adorable prego! Thats like me normall! haha congrats i didn't even know you were pregnant congrats keep us POSTED!!!