Monday, May 9, 2011

Birthday Parties

 Dean and I had 2 very important birthday parties to go to on April 30th (which also happened to be my parents anniversary SHOUT OUT TO THEM!! I LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH) but first, we had Allision Jane Hilsmann who was turning 1 year old. She is Dean's only niece on his side of the family. We love her so much! She is such a happy little girl. We love being around her! The 2nd birthday party we went to was my sister Heather's little boy... Lucas Alan Stott, (and Avary his girl friend.. Heather's best friend Sarah had their babies on the same day a year ago.. so they had a joint birthday in my parents backyard) They went a little over the top.. They had a bounce house.. Did some face painting.. Their theme was Alice in Wonderland.. It turned out really cute! We had a blast at both parties!! We love those little kids!!

Uncle Dean and Allie Girl




Getting ready to eat her 1st birthday cake


She wasn't so sure what to do at first, she was so dainty picking up the sprinkles with 2 fingers, then Uncle Dean shoved her hand in it.. and she got a taste of it... then she knew just what to do!! 



Corben, William, Jay Jay, Beckham



Uncle Dean painting Brydee's face


The bounce house! I think Dean had WAY more fun in here than the kids!! I couldn't get him out!



Dean doing some more face painting.. He is so stinkin cute


Dean and I... ok.. just Dean really, made these 2 giant cupcakes for Lucas and Avary to dive into




The whole happy family


3 comments:

Kevin and Hayres said...

Mallory, congrats on being pregnant! Yay! We're so excited for you! You're going to have lots of fun and I mean it, haha!

Heather Stott said...

you have better pics then I do!! I don't have a good one of william, and I don't have ANY of all 4 of us! you will have to send me some! (like I dont have enough from the party!) but still Im bummed I dont have good ones!

Julianna said...

i am a blog stalker and i am obsessed with your family so of course i am following your blog now. plus there are pictures of my daughter (allah):) on this post so i consider us friends...