Saturday, July 30, 2011

In Loving Memory...


My beautiful Grandma Visser passed away on the 26th of July to a battle against caner. She was an incredible lady and will be greatly missed. But, she is pain free now and I couldn't be happier for her. I wish I had some better pictures of us... But I don't have any on this computer. Today was her funeral and it breaks my heart not being there. I'm so glad I was able to talk to my grandpa today though. He is a pretty amazing Grandpa and I love him so much. I look forward to going home and spending time with him! I LOVE YOU GRANDMA, thank you for everything you taught me!!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Sorry to hear about your grandma. She was so sweet. Hugs to you and your family.

Trask Tribe said...

Nice Mallory, Nice.

traskrocks said...

sending our love your way.