![]() |
| Such a cute little island out in the middle of the ocean with one little palm tree on it. |
![]() |
| Snorkeling.. I can't get over the warm water. I had so much fun checking out all the bright neon fish! |
![]() |
| This beach was awesome. I couldn't get over the SAND.. It felt sooo good on my feet and it was like a dark brown with gold sparks in it. I filled up a water bottle to take it home! :) |
![]() |
| Chis made a big sand turtle. I've never seen one done before. I'll definitely start making this with my kids So fun! |
![]() |
| Best Buds |
![]() |
| Landon climbed up the palm tree to get us a coconut |
![]() |
| Daniel did the same thing. (They are brothers) |
![]() |
| Another day in the Ocean |
![]() |
| All the guys went out snorkeling at this place |
![]() |
| Can't ever take too many pictures |
![]() |
| The view from Dean's job site. |
![]() |
| In front of our hotel |
![]() |
| My inventive husband. I love him... always looking out for his wife and her sweet tooth.. and his I guess :) |

















3 comments:
I love all the pics! and is it just me or are you like a foot taller then all the other wives!? haha... but your still beautiful! :)
Way to go chef Dean. Love the Black Jack idea.
black jacks hahaha!!!!!!
Post a Comment