Sunday, November 13, 2011

38 Weeks

I am almost there, and am ginormous!! I have a feeling he will be here this weekend! I have an appointment on Friday and my doctor will strip my membranes again for the 2nd time. At my last appointment I was dilated to a 2 1/2 and 80% effaced. My doctor said if he had to guess he thinks he'll be here 7-10 days early!! I hope he's right!! But, I'm thinking this Friday my little boy will be here! I am freaked out of my mind... but, so excited at the same time!! Only time will tell... we shall see...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting!!! You look adorable!

Heather Stott said...

you do look good. too good, gotta start looking crapy before he'll come. haha! IM so excited!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute!! I was at a 3 and 80% too the 2nd time my doc. stripped mine....but then I walked out of the office and they told me they'd called the hospital and asked if I wanted to be induced that day like right after I grabbed my hospital bag!! IT WAS SOOO EXCITING! They only let me be induced with my first one to make sure jer got to be there. oh i can't wait for you mallory. So exciting!

Trask Tribe said...

So excited for Roxy to have a little brother. And ya...what Heather said!

Logan and Danielle said...

You look so freakin good!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Megan said...

Okaaaay!!! You are THEE CUTEST pregnant mom ever! Seriously Mal, I see you and think/hope "I wanna be that cute when I'm pregnant! She's perfect!!!" I'm so excited for Titan to get here! You guys are gonna be the best parents!!!