Sunday, January 22, 2012

Titan and Briggs

My friend McCall Graff had her baby this morning. Titan's new friend is Briggs!! He is so adorable, and I can not believe how massive Titan looks next to him! They are exactly 2 months and 2 days apart! They grow so fast! It seems just like yesterday I was in the hospital having my baby! I am so happy for you McCall I am so excited for our boys to play!


I wish I would've gotten a picture of McCall but my stupid camera died!! Bummer!!

4 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

Tell Kade to get the ponnies ready!

Anonymous said...

ahh yay! how exciting...hope she's doing good!!! they're both little cuties.

Kade and McCall said...

ahhhhhh how cute!! i love it!!!! and no you dont need a picture of me! im glad your camera died :)

Megan said...

It IS crazy how fast those boys grow, because you're right...Titan DOES look massive next to Briggs! That is so fun that they will be so close in age! How fun! :)