Wednesday, February 1, 2012

a fun visit

My cousin Jennifer meeting Titan for the first time!

Claire loving on my dad...so cute

Bailee and her serious face, Claire, Me, and Titan

All the kids trying to catch the rooster

Corben, Jay Jay, and Jake

More Chasing..

Jennifer, Johnny, Madisen, and Brydee

trampoline fun

Fun at Grandma and Grandpa's.. It was fun seeing my cousin and her kids! Hope to see them again soon!!   

5 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

I thought the one picture was of Jennifer and the girls with Tiatn at first, until I read the caption and it said it was "You'. So I re focused and sure enough it was You! hahaha

Anonymous said...

It was so great seeing you all! Hope to be back soon!

Heather Stott said...

I was hopeing you would esplain why william had his paper in his hand instead of a crown on his head... haha! weirdo. he wanted to make a jet instead of a crown! haha! love it. love all the pictures!

Kade and McCall said...

ok i figured it out after looking at those pictures.... he is a perfect mix of your dad and dean!!!!! love him!

Megan said...

I thought the SAME THING as McCall! That's actually what I was gonna post and say! Titan is a PERFECT mix of you n' Dean! Ahhh, he is such a little handsome guy! And...all the pictures of you and the kiddos are so cute! Where in the world were they at when catching the rooster? haha! So fun!