| I got him this card, and yes I filled the whole thing, and I didn't even write big!! haha!! (along with some new vans) |
| From my love, along with a new Nike work out outfit! He did good! :) |
| I just love this boy, but yes me and my sister might need to make a smaller boy tie! |
| It's always so hard to capture his smile!! But it's so dang cute when he does!! |
| I just love all of his hair!! |
| Moments I cherish!! |
4 comments:
love that last picture
Hey Mallory!! I just found your blog!!! Your little family is sooooo darling!! I didn't even know you and Dean got Married! Thats sooooo awesome! Your little Guy is a doll!!! He is so precious! I Hope you don't mind I might just keep reading your blog if thats okay! I love seeing people from high school, and keeping up with them! Congrats on your beautiful family!
He is SOOOO cute!
Yah, I love all of his hair too! Awh, so precious Mal! Ps. Deans V-day card is HUGE!!! ha!
Post a Comment