Tuesday, July 17, 2012

lately...

My Grandpa and I went out to lunch on a special day... it was his 62nd wedding anniversary, and his sweetheart couldn't make it.. she is busy up in heaven! But, I know she was thinking about him! I love my grandpa so much! He is such a hard worker, and always doing service for others. I really admire him and look up to him... and I would say these things no matter what.. not just because I know he looks at my blog! :) I LOVE YOU GRANDPA!


My husband and I went and saw Aladdin at Tuachan! It was such a fun date night!



Titan's friend Will came to visit! It was so good to see our friends!!

My sister in law Kylee

ME

My mother in law Tatum

My sister in law Tara

My mother in law took all the girls on a "girls date" we went to the salon and got our hair and make up did... It was such a special treat! Then we went and got lunch at pizza factory! It was a blast!!

4 comments:

Kade and McCall said...

i love this!!!! and how cute is your grandpa?!??!?! How nice of you to go with him.....

Trask Tribe said...

NICE!

Anonymous said...

what a fun girls night!

Megan said...

I was thinkin' the same thing as McCall! HOW STINKIN' CUTE IS THAT MAN! :) I love that you two went on a little lunch date! ;) That's something special you'll always remember! Ps. Your pics at Tuachan are so cute, and I'm JEALOUS Dean has long arms! Sterling doesn't have that long of arms (a little longer than mine) and any time we try to take pics of ourselves somewhere... they look SO AWKWARD! ha! Lucky lil' perk! Cute Mallz, love all of your pics!