Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Honeymoon






so here are a few pictures from our honeymoon. We went on a cruise to the Caribbean. It was an adventure that's for sure! One night when we were at dinner all the sudden the boat just starts tipping.. and the plates go flying, and are crashing on the ground. I seriously thought we were going down! There were actually people that went up to the top deck with their life vests on and were bawling! haha I was freaked out but Dean was just laughing! We just went down to our room, we were ones with our vests on!! It was just way windy... but it eventually got better! We had a lot of fun! I'll post a few more pictures later!

7 comments:

Heather Stott said...

good job sister a post all by your self! it looks good. love the story about your ship. that one you will have to tell and re tell all the time!

Anonymous said...

MALLORY SQUARE... thats cool!

Trask Tribe said...

What's a little wind when Dean gets 3 entrees at each meal. Way to get your moneys worth Dean.
p.s. Nice to see you left your room and saw the town:)

Keisha said...

Remember when were counting down the days until our weddings and now they have come and gone!Time goes by way too fast!Call me sometime!

The Key's said...

You're too cute! I'm so excited you guys are married now (I remember the days when Dean left lol). You two are adorable and I'm so happy for you! Keep me updated with the house!!

Amanda Jean said...

Sounds like you had a fun honeymoon! I would be freaking out too!

Kade and McCall said...

HEY! remember when i took a picture for you of me in front of "Mallory square"??? how cool is that!