Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Little Family






Roxy became part of the family about a month before Dean and I got married! We bought her from someone in Bloomington that were selling Boxer puppies! She is SO much fun. She is about 4 months old. She is getting bigger and bigger everyday I love it. She is very smart. In our new house we have a doggy door so she comes in and out whenever she pleases. She hasnt had one accident in the house it's so nice. I also love that she is such a cuddiler. Dean and I will take naps with her on the couch and she will just lay her head right on you with her paws hugging you. It's so cute. I've been meaning to take a picture of her and Dean napping. I will one of these days. I work with a lady who has a boy boxer, so when Roxy is ready we are going to make puppies! That will be so much fun! We love Roxy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is ADORABLE! Looks just like Mugsy used to may he rest in peace. LOL
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures!! I know i wana come see your house! Boxers are cool dogs! Me and jer wanted to get a big dog once to protect zoee our little dog hahaha!!

traskrocks said...

What a darling dog!!! you guys are just the cutest couple ever! It's so awesome that you started a blog right from the start! you guys are going to have so much fun going back and looking at where it all started!!

Keisha said...

Oh Roxy:) She's fun! Even when she jumps all over me.When she gets huge I might get scared!lol Last night was fun! That movie was cute:) You are super fast at getting pictures to people. You were right when you said you are the best picture giver:) Hopefully we can do something this weekend!

Heather Stott said...

i have been sitting here trying to think of something positive to say? so... yeah, she is cute.

The Key's said...

How cute is she?? She's adorable! I want a puppy so so bad -- hopefully one day soon :) You do have a cute little family!

Keisha said...

Let me know if you got the invite to my blog. Text me if it didn't work.