Monday, May 17, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!



Dean and I celebrated our 1 YEAR anniversary yesterday!!! I can NOT believe it's been a year! That was the fastest year ever!! Not to mention the BEST year ever!!! I LOVE being married to my BEST friend! He is so good to me and we have so much fun together!!
We went downtown on saturday to celebrate... we had dinner on Navy Pier it was so much fun. It such a different life style downtown... there are some WEIRD people in this world!! HAHA we were entertained!
I know it's kinda lame but I dont have any pictures to post from saturday night!! But, Dean bought me a NEW VIDEO CAMERA!!! I LOVE IT!!! So, we recorded a little bit while we were down there!
I am so blessed and I look forward to many many more anniversaries with my love!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy 1 year! :)

Trask Tribe said...

AAWWE. Life IS good when you are married to your best friend!