Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lake Time

 
Dean hasn't been wake boarding in forever, and he had sooo much fun.

My sister Heather and Lucas



Dean and tired William
 
Big smiles





Bugaboo and William (that's me)

Dean surfing

Brandon and brave William on the tube

Brandon wake boarding.. not going to tell how long it took to get up!! haha such a fun brother in law

Got a few pictures of Brandon up! hahha.. I haven't posted for a long time... We've had a lot of fun. We love summer time. AND we found out on May 31st we are HAVING A BOY!!! We are soooo excited! We are going to name him Titan Alan Mills. Can't wait to be a mommy.. I am 16 weeks and cant wait to start feeling him move around. It should be soon now. I've been feeling great for the most part I just get extremely bad headaches.. but, I cant complain I am so grateful for this blessing growing inside of me. I love seeing Dean and his excitement.. He cant wait to be a daddy!! More belly pictures to come.




1 comment:

Heather Stott said...

that pic of me is awful. glad you finally updated... more belly pics please... and my children are adorable.