Wednesday, June 15, 2011
13 week picture.. 3 weeks late
Don't REALLY want to post this picture cause I look so BLAH! haha..and I look so big for 13 weeks. I think the shirt makes me bigger than I really am. I think I look about the same and I'm 16 weeks now. I REALLY need to take another picture but I guess I haven't really gotten ready for a while that I'm not ready for a picture. haha.. I will do it soon though. I'm am anxiously awaiting for Titan to kick me! haha.. I feel my tummy everyday and really concentrate trying to feel any movement. Sometimes I think I feel something.. but then I think it's all in my head. I love how Dean talks to my tummy every night and tells Titan he loves him and cant wait to meet him. It makes my heart melt. Since I've been in my 2nd trimester I haven't felt so nauseous anymore. But my headaches are extremely rough. I am just so excited and I'm enjoying every moment of being pregnant. My sister and I made Titan's bedding and curtains and pillows and... whatever else.. It was so fun to pick out the fabric and see it all come together. a HUGE THANKS TO MY SISTER HEATHER!! Thank you so much for helping me.. and when I say helping I really mean.. pretty much doing the whole thing! haha.. but I love it.. I will post those pictures soon.. along with my 16 week belly pic..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yeah we need to take some cute pics of the bedding and all my handy work!!! :) and this pic doesn't look bad.
Awwww
Babies are so fun! Especially when we go through it all for the first time. I am so excited for your fam. And I'm excited to see those upcoming pics!
yayyyyy!!!!!
Post a Comment