Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Titan's Bedding



Here it is.... the room isn't done yet.. We are still trying to figure out what we're going to do above the crib, but I think we might have figured it out tonight. So, Dean will be busy building a few more things. Oh, also a shout out to Dean for re-painting the room. It was yellow.. (before we were pregnant) but then decided we didn't like it. So, he painted it again! Thanks DEAN!! And thanks again HEATHER for working on the bedding with me. We did the bed skirt, the bumpers, the blanket in the crib, the 2 pillows on the chair, the curtains, and the changing pad cover.Hope I didn't leave anything out.  I'm sure we'll be doing a few more projects. But, I am just so excited it's all coming together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the name. Cute bedding and YOU LOOK SO CUTE:) Excited for you!!!

Aubrey said...

Wow! So cute!

Skyler and Bailey said...

This is SOO adorable!! I love it!!

Kade and McCall said...

Cute!!!! I love it!!!