Wednesday, July 20, 2011

American Samoa

Picture Perfect

Dean and Austin enjoying the warm water...

Kaitlyn, Olivia, Me, Paxton and Brianna all ride our bikes everyday. We are so happy we shipped them out. It is a great work out!

My growing belly...

Church in American Samoa... What a fun experience! These people are so incredibly nice!

Dean and I left for American Samoa on July 11th for Dean's job. I was able to take a leave of absence from my work, which was so nice so that I can be out here with him. It has been such a fun and neat experience so far. It's beautiful here, and I can't believe how warm the water is. My tummy is growing everyday and I feel Titan moving all the time. I absolutely love it. I have to be back at work September 27th so by the time I get home it will be no time and Titan will be here. I am SO looking forward to that. We are enjoying this experience being here in American Samoa cause I'm sure once Titan is here things will be different. We are looking forward to what the future brings and enjoying everyday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty pictures. I want to rub that belly.

Trask Tribe said...

FUN! You should get a basket on your bike.

Anonymous said...

that place looks absolutely gorgeous. Glad you guys are loving it. :)

Kade and McCall said...

how cute!!! and fun!!!!! you look like you haven't gained more than 2 pounds!!!!

Skyler and Bailey said...

How Beautiful! I hope you guys have the best time there.