











WELL...... IT'S ABOUT TIME I CAN POST SOMETHING!!!!!! I FINALLY HAVE THE INTERNET HERE!!!! We've been in Chicago for about a month now and it's been GREAT. I really do like it more than I thought I would. We live in a REALLY nice area called Glenview, and we are about 2 minutes away from the Temple it's SO AWESOME. AND, we are so close to a HUGE mall! We have a little outlet Mall across the street from us that has a movie theater and great places to eat. We go there a lot. And we are about 30 minutes away from down town. It's perfect! Work is going great for me here, I'm really enjoying it! And Dean is enjoying his work. His view is incredible I'll have to post a picture of what he gets to see everyday! (that will come later)And as you can see from the pictures I cut 15 inches off my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been talking about doing it for so long and I finally did it!!! It was kind of just spur of the moment. We went over to my friend Brianna's house who does my hair and I was like lets do it... she didnt really believe me.. but, we did it! It is such a huge change and I'm still trying to get used to it! But it was a good change! Dean LOVES IT!! and he is constantly complimenting me! It makes me feel good!
There is sooo much to do here in Chicago.. We went to the Lincoln Park Zoo last weekend and that was really fun. I'm like a little kid at a Zoo. We haven't even scratched the surface of what we need to do here. We need to make a list!
I really do miss my family though! Both my sister and Dean's sister had babies and it's SOOO hard not being there to hold and kiss the new borns.. and I am SOO looking forward to flying home in June to hold them and kiss them! :)
This is a big month for Dean and I. We are celebrating our 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! I cant believe it's been a year! Where has the time gone? Dean has something up his sleeve so I'm excited!! Then, it's my birthday on the 29th of this month and I know Dean will spoil me some more! I am so lucky!! I got Dean to spoil me yesterday for mothers day because I told him I have children in heaven! haha it was so nice... He got me a pedicure and he gave me a massage. It was WONDERFUL! Speaking of mothers day... I just want to say that I have the best mom in the world and I love her with all my heart. It's made me realize how much I really do love and appreciate her being so far away from her!
well, I cant believe how much I've typed. I dont normally like being on the computer because I'm on the computer allll day at work.. That's why I just like putting pictures!
But now that we have the internet I will be sure to post pictures of our adventure here in Chicago!
Oh, and I dont know if I need to explain the pictures... the ones of the house is where we live in Chicago. It's SUCH a nice house Dean's boss is GREAT and put us up in this 3 story house. We live with one other couple. But we hardly ever see them because the house is so big! :)
5 comments:
it looks good mal, is he workin for bris dad? I talked to her the other day shesaid u guys are like 5 hrs from me:( kinda far maybe one day we can still get together tho hahah
Cute Mal!! I love it :)
Love the New picture on the top. You guys have the same color eyes. Can't wait to come visit this summer. I want to see and eat everything!Love You!
FINALLY! The house is so pretty and your hair does look so cute! What a big month for you, so many presents!
Linda is going to visit??? How fun!!
Post a Comment