Wednesday, July 13, 2011
20 WEEKS- Half Way
I can't believe I'm already half way there! I have been feeling GREAT and don't really have any complaints. My headaches have gone away and it's been wonderful! Dean and I feel him kicking all the time now. It is the most amazing thing ever! Dean LOVES it.. He usually is pretty active late at night when I'm laying in bed. I am just enjoying every minute of it. I kind of have little freak outs like OH MY GOSH I'M PREGNANT!! (but, not really "freak outs" because I am stoked out of my mind) It's just crazy to me that I'M going to have a little one that is MINE to care for! I can't wait to see what he looks like. So many exciting things to look forward to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
yayayy!!!! you are still so tiny!!!! so cute!
haha I have little freak outs too like oh my gosh mallory is going to have a little baby all of her own! haha... but it's all good!
HAHHAHA that is hilarious Heather!! I think I might need you to come stay at my house for a little while till I can get used to the idea! :)
Post a Comment